Type of site: Blog
The personal data we will collect
How we use the data
Who has access to the data
The rights of users of the site
Personal data must be :
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency)
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for artistic purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that collected personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for artistic purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (conservation limitation) ;
- processed in such a way as to ensure the security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality);
Processing is lawful only if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or subject to public authority vested in the controller;
- e processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the person is a child;
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to :
- the collection, use, and retention of the data listed in this policy
Personal data we collect
Data collected automatically
- Via a cookie
Data collected non-automatically via a double opt-in form
- Name and surname
How do we use your personal data?
- For the purpose of analysing web traffic on our site
- For a newsletter
With whom do we share personal data?
- If required by law
- If required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
How long do we keep your personal data?
We do not retain personal data beyond what is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
How do we protect your personal data?
- By securing access to the administration of the site
- By securing the php files
- By using a website security plugin
- By using a pro newsletter plugin
While we take every measure to secure your personal data, there is always the risk of harm. The internet as a whole can be insecure at times and hacking technologies are constantly evolving. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of personal data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered to be minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of their parents or a legal representative for their personal information to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- right of access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict use
- right to data portability
- right to object
More information on these rights can be found in chapter 3 (art. 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to change or delete your data?
If you wish to have your information deleted or changed in any way you can :
- do it yourself via the management link in your account
- by unsubscribing from the newsletter
- writing to us at ryohoshiatsu @ gmail.com
- by writing to Ryoho Shiatsu – Ahmeda Muratbegovica 11 – 71000 Sarajevo – Bosnia i Herzegovina
A cookie is a small computer file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect information about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following type of cookie:
- Google analytics
It allows us to improve our tracking of web traffic on the website, to better understand users’ choices and to improve the content of the website accordingly.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent, or you can turn off the alert, or you can turn off cookies entirely via your web browser, but this may reduce your comfort and quality of navigation and use of the website.
Effective date: August 25, 2018